Monday 28 September 2009

Northern Lights is coming back!



The picture for this blog entry is of the black & white room at home - it is finished!

But the main reason for my blog................During Feb/March 2008 and as a part of the Festival of Arts here in Adelaide, we had the sensational Northern Lights (from Electric Canvas - http://www.theelectriccanvas.com.au/)
I am so excited to read in the paper this morning that it is coming back next year.....oh shouts of joy! Have a look at it on this wonderful link on you tube:
and another.............
It is simply stunning and one building even had a William Morris image. So if you can come I will escourt you personally!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know this!!! How wonderful. I just loved it last time. Glorious designs and glorious colour! Thanks for posting this. You have made my night! I'm off now to look at your links. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x