Tuesday 16 March 2010

Your photos are a joy

It is such a thrill to receive photos from quilters all over the world, so I thought I would share a few (with permission from the makers)
This is from Barbara in the USA - just beautiful and what
luck having a Poppy Morris print for the sashings!
Barbara has used blocks from the Kelmscott and Friends quilt

Penny from Canada did her Morris blocks in candlewicking -
just divine and what patience! And a close-up......

Thankyou so much girls for sending photos and
for allowing me to share your beautiful work.
(More quilt photos soon)

I have also just received some photos tonight of my daughter Emily at the hairdresser having a hair trial for the wedding which is in 3 weeks. I am dying to share them but that will have to wait won't it?

1 comment:

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x