Monday 14 June 2010

Exciting parcel and delivered on a holiday!!





Sorry folks - I do know this is all getting a bit boring but it is still very exciting!!! I heard the doorbell this morning and seeing as I was "indisposed" (in the WC to be precise and the only reason I am telling you that is because Tim http://www.lcurzon.com.au/ dared me to!!).......anyway as I was saying - husband had to answer the door and informed me it was a package delivery. It is a public holiday here today so I knew it could only be an international couriered parcel from Jason http://www.inthebeginningfabrics.com/ . I couldn't get the loo door open quick enough!!! So whoopee - have a look at the very first strike-offs!!

These fabrics feel like silk ....just as we expect from Jason and In the Beginning Fabrics

And the texture of these leaves.........i am dreaming of blouses, jackets and even curtains. Maybe some even larger prints reminiscent of the 1960's & 70's - now that would make instant quilts and save doing all the applique!! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Michele,

    Beautiful! I want them now!

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wonderful! What a fine surprise for you. It must be so exciting to see the first bolts of fabric! Sharonj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can't wait to get some for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x