Monday 8 October 2012

Beautiful Boston

What a beautiful day....not so much the weather but definitely the views. Now I have to warn you this is a "front door overload"!!! I have never seen such charming and elegant entrances in a street of stunning four story homes. I took 78 photos on one street and it is so hard to just show a few.  For those who live at home...this is North Adelaide on steroids!!! Enjoy.....(also lots of evidence of the soon to be Halloween and ornamental cabbage plants are the thing to have!)........







































 More delightful build up to Halloween.............










Aren't they all just divine?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Michele, you are allowed to whine occassionally. As much as it would be great to travel, I think I would want to be home sometimes, and especially if you are not well. Enjoy the rest of your travels, I am loving your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you have found such gorgeous things in Boston, I was worried that the US might be a disappointment after what we saw in the UK. Enjoy. Can't wait for you to get back. I got home this morning and will start practicing those scones.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x