Friday 14 December 2012

The best Father Christmas!

I get quite teary at this time of year......it is a sad time for both Larry and I as we both lost our Mum's within a few days of Dec 25th....but I also find I get quite emotional whenever I see Father Christmas!! If I walk past Santa anywhere I well up with tears - especially if there are little one's perched on his knee! Well it happened again today! The photographer getting Santa's knee all ready!!...........


Now this is by far the sweetest Santa I have ever met....he was so gentle and so good with Beau and the photographer was also patient and incredibly kind. He noticed me having a little emotional sniffle and asked Emily to take a photo with my camera as well........




So it was a wonderful afternoon to introduce Beau to that big hearted man from the North Pole. A few more scenes from our mall........





 .
.....and then time to take one incredibly tired little boy home. Enjoy your preparations for Christmas xx


.

3 comments:

  1. I well up too Michele so I know how you feel....aahh little Beau took to Santa pretty well he looks so cute.
    Lovely one with you too..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos. You are going to have a fun christmas day with your dear little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I just became a follower as I found your blog once before but didn't have much time so this time I'm just getting my name on the list. Love WM style and designs. I too have a blog you are welcome to meander on over if you like.
    JoeyLea
    http://thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x