Sunday 14 April 2013

A drive in the country

Thanks for all your messages about the colour test......colour and how we see it is certainly fascinating! This is just a quick post as I should be back at the machine quilting. We did have a few hours off this afternoon to visit the Inman Valley girls and their quilt show....and it did not disappoint - well done girls (and the men workers too!). I especially loved the stage display. I will let the photos do the talking........lunch at Lilla's Yankalilla first......




























 
Yes.......quarter inch hexagons!! You have a lot of patience Eileen!
















 Hmmmmm.....Larry had this - not me!!



Looked like rain clouds on the way home but we are still waiting...........

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x