Saturday 15 June 2013

Happy Birthday Larry

My best friend and biggest fan checks this blog regularly just to see what we have been up to!!! So this is for you Larry....Happy, Happy Birthday....born on this day 59 years ago - Lawrence Edwin. I gave Larry a ride to Melbourne to see his beloved Carlton football team beat Hawthorn. Well it wasn't to be but I believe it was a very exciting and close game. I am not a football fan but it amazes me how many are. The crowd of over 46,000 made a tide against me as I headed in the opposite direction and they kept coming and coming - that was a spectacle in itself.........a sea of blue and white and yellow and purple scarves and beanies...


Off to the game..........

 It is a typical cold day in Melbourne today, but that didn't stop us from venturing out to see some fabulous sights........












Tonight we are having dinner with a special friend and her husband so home tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Enjoy it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x